Providing quality accounting services to small businesses when they need it most
At Approved Accounting we provide accounting services to help small businesses succeed, from startups to fast-growing firms and established companies.
What is a small business accountant and why do you need one?
As a small business owner, managing finances can sometimes feel overwhelming. But investing in the right support and advice will make life a lot easier, whether you are starting out, beginning to grow or simply feel you are not receiving the service you need from your existing advisers.
Most small businesses evolve from a great proposition combined with a passion to succeed. In order for your business to thrive, it is important to invest in good financial support to ensure you get expert advice every step of the way.
At Approved Accounting it is our aim to make sure you have all the tools you need to achieve your goals in a competitive modern business environment.
You may feel that no one knows your business like you do, and of course you are right. However, working with us is very different to other accountants because we will get to know you and your business as well as possible, meaning we can support you every step of the way and make sure you are free to focus on what you do best.
Take a look below to see how Approved Accounting can meet your small business’ financial needs: –
• Approved Accounting will save you money and time: We will focus on ensuring you have an efficient system and access to the best information needed to run your business effectively.
• Approved Accounting can provide you with peace of mind: From tricky terminology to daunting deadlines and unfamiliar rules and forms, you can rest assured that your business accounts will be in order when you work with Approved Accounting.
• Approved Accounting offer more than just accounting: So much more than just number crunchers, we can support you in a multitude of areas of running your business. This is what our clients like best about us. From building systems, managing sales and purchase ledgers and cashflow, Construction Industry deductions to specialist tax reliefs, forecasting and raising finance, we can offer so much more than simply accounting basics.
Why choose Approved Accounting to support your small business?
At Approved Accounting we pride ourselves on being approachable and easy to work with, relentlessly efficient and hardworking, and flexible and adaptable to any situation and any client’s needs. But most importantly, we are passionate about helping your small business succeed.
Being a small business ourselves, we appreciate the need for a personal touch. You can trust us to answer your queries, provide proactive accounting, tax and business advice and prompt you about upcoming deadlines or issues to think about. We are always there for you.
A good accountant should act as an extension to your business. From setting up online accounting systems and introducing automation and efficiency to providing specialist financial and business knowledge, our clients often tell us that appointing us was the best business decision they have made. Take a look at some of the reasons why you should choose Approved Accounting as the newest member of your team:
• Face to Face Meetings: Although we are dedicated to online accounting, we do enjoy meeting our clients face to face regularly. This allows us the opportunity to get to know you, your business and your future ambitions. We want to understand what makes you tick, and what determines your goals so that in addition to our basic service, we can offer you sound, objective business advice.
• Going the extra mile: Most small businesses do not operate 9-5, and therefore we ensure that our lines of communication are always open. Regardless of your location; whether you are based in Havant, Waterlooville, Portsmouth, Petersfield, Surrey or Sussex, London or beyond, we can always keep you informed and support you.
• Effortless online accounting with Xero: As a small business it is important that you don’t drown in paperwork. At Approved Accounting we offer a secure online accounting system that enables you to seamlessly take control of your finances. Xero is the UK’s leading cloud-based accounting system so can be accessed even when you’re on the go. As Xero Gold Partners, we can educate and inform you on how your small business can make the most of its applications and show you time-saving tools to help your business grow.
• Keeping you updated: We appreciate that as a small business owner you may not have the time or know-how to deal with all the regulatory obligations you have. From year-end accounts for Companies House, VAT and tax returns for HMRC, workplace pensions, Construction Industry Scheme and more, at Approved Accounting we’ll do the form-filling for you, making sure it’s all up-to date and submitted on time.
• Saying it simply: When it comes financial matters, the terminology used can often be baffling. At Approved Accounting we can make even the most complex financial concepts seem easy to understand.
• Small business accounting fees: At Approved Accounting we offer a cost-effective financial service based around your small business needs and budget. We offer fixed monthly plans tailored to you, and we will work with you to find the ideal service solution for your business – with no hidden costs – ever!
Your perfect online accountant
At Approved Accounting we are a small team with big aspirations, committed to providing the best service possible for our clients.
As a team of experienced and well-qualified experts, our strong sense of positive company culture combined with our passion to invest in technology and training helps us to deliver outstanding customer service within the small business sector.
We work hard to build close-knit relationships with our clients, forging many long-term partnerships and becoming an integral part of the team.
Our customers love our award-winning advice and accounting services, so why not contact us today and see how we can make a difference to your small business?
Small business monthly accounting packages
At Approved Accounting we can tailor our fixed-fee packages to meet the needs of your business. Offering a service way beyond where most accountants stop, we can offer advice on ways in which you can structure your business, plan for the future, manage cashflow, build an efficient system and even raise capital for expansion. Take a look at our example small business pricing packages.
Find out more about small business accounting
If you want to find out how your small business could benefit from our financial and accounting services, then please contact Approved Accounting for advice and information.