Automation, new applications and software developments are transforming the way accounts are kept and managed. Many businesses are already wise to the benefits of Xero online accounting services and are now discovering the plethora of Xero add-ons, business applications that easily sync with and work alongside the system and streamline data, that are that improving productivity and increasing efficiency by speeding up a host of time-consuming tasks, such inventory management, invoicing, time tracking and expenses claims.
Top Xero Add-Ons
There are more than 500 add-ons that integrate with Xero’s online accountancy system. Let’s take a closer look at the Xero add-ons we recommend for business owners.
For invoicing processing
- Receipt Bank: works with all accounts payable; automates expenses processes by extracting the information from receipts and invoices and matching it directly to your bank feed in Xero, saving time on bank reconciliation.
- Entryless: automated accounts payable platform; automatically updates your general ledger as bills are submitted.
For expense claims
- Expensify: expense management system; scan receipt images and track expenses while on the go, plus bank and credit card transaction import with built-in corporate card reconciliation reports.
- Stripe: process payments online; enables credit card and debit card payments online and on Xero invoices. Funds are added to your bank account on a seven-day rolling basis.
- iZettle: take card or cash payments on your smartphone or tablet; lets you sync your sales and payments data daily into your Xero account.
For Direct Debits
- GoCardless: direct debit payments online; takes invoice payments online and automatically reconciles them with Xero. Particularly good for B2B (business-to-business) and recurring payments.
For cash flow forecasts
- Float: cash flow management system: pulls in all your Xero data to automatically generate cash flow forecasts and help control cash moving in and out of your business.
For Point of Sale
- Vend: inventory management, ecommerce and customer loyalty software; allows automatic syncing of in¬-store products online, simplifies purchase orders, transfers and stock¬takes and tracks customers, inventory, sales history and staff performance all in one place.
For credit control
- Chaser: Xerocon 2016 Add-On Partner of the Year; aids cash flow management by automating invoice chasing to overcome the problem of late payments.
For time and fee management
- Workflow Max: owned by Xero; provides job, time and invoice management needs, from quotes to time tracking, job tracking and costing, project management and reporting, invoicing, lead management and more.
Growing community of partners
Xero’s community of add-on partners is growing daily, as more and more enterprises develop business applications that easily sync seamlessly with the online accountancy service to improve the capture and analysis of business data that help businesses to grow.
Email Jon now for expert advice on which Xero Add-Ons will help improve productivity and efficiency in your business.